To install on a computer without a CD or DVD drive or network and a BIOS that forbids booting from USB, it may be possible to take the hard drive out and load a CD image onto it with Unetbootin.
- Download Live CD ISO image.
Download and install Unetbootin to a working computer
- Create and extra "installer" partition (on the HDD) in addition to the partitions needed for the OS
- Use Unetbootin to put the iso file on the "installer" partition and make it bootable
- Install HDD into computer, boot up the computer and cross fingers
- If computer boots up to the Unetbootin menu, chose the option to check CD integrity.
- If integrity check returns no errors, let the machine reboot and chose either the "Try OS" or "Install OS" options.
http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net - Unetbootin homepage