KTorrent is a BitTorrent client for KDE.
- Speed capping on both Uploads and Downloads
- UDP Trackers
- Port Forwarding with UPnP
- IP blocking plug-in
- Importing of partial downloads for resuming or full downloads to resume seeding
- Support for distributed hash tables
- Protocol encryption
- Bandwidth scheduling
- Trackers can be added to torrents
- File prioritizing for multi-file torrents
- RSS plug-in
- Torrent grouping
- Part of the default Kubuntu installation
Hints and Tips
If you want to resume a partial download, you must enable the partial file import plug-in by ;
Click the Settings menu and click on Configure KTorrent.
Click the plugin called Part File Import Plug-in and click the Load button.
You will now have the Import Existing Download option in the File menu.